Frequently Asked Questions
Why do any companies need SEO and SEM?
Research shows that websites on the first page of Google receive almost 95% of clicks, and studies show that results that appear higher up the page receive an increased click through rate (CTR), and more traffic.
How can Lead Generation help my business?
Get in touch below to talk about how we can help you build your perfect lead list for your hungry sales team!
How will I benefit from the FREE marketing analysis?
The growth of the Internet has vastly increased competition for acquiring new customers for most businesses.
Marketplace analysis can help you compete by becoming more customer-centred in your online marketing since it will show you:
- How customers research and select your products. Research gathering insight on how users search and use social media will help you understand how you can gain visibility on search engines and with relevant influencers.
- Where you need to improve the marketing effectiveness of your site. Competitor benchmarking using personas can show you how well your site and marketing is appealing to different audiences and you can learn from marketing approaches used by other competitors for traffic.
- Potential revenue improvements from gap analysis. You can justify increased investment in digital marketing by showing what potential lead and sales increase you can achieve for based by creating conversion budget models of the size of online audience searching for your products or services and potential sales.
- How your marketing capabilities compares. How your digital marketing capabilities compare to direct competitors or out-of-sector sites to help create a roadmap of new projects or to implement “quick wins”.
- Where the quick wins lie. Where are your biggest inefficiencies in search, email marketing or different parts of your website which you need to fix.
- Future opportunities and threats. Using a SWOT analysis will highlight future opportunities and threats from new digital or marketing platforms, for example currently communities, mobile and branded applications or utilities.
What is the difference between Virtual Design and Printed Design?
Virtual design is the process of creating anything online. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. While the terms web design and web development are often used interchangeably, web design is technically the preparation step before we develop anything online where it may be social media or web.
Printed design is often related Do you need well designed printed material that can entice prospects and inform at the same time? At Cresco Spec our skilled printed design team is ready to help you with your marketing requirements, so you can make the impact you want. We will talk directly with you to ensure that your design, strategy, writing and the specific needs of your business are met. With a young vibrant team, there is nothing that we won’t be able to do. We continue to surprise our customers with our innovative designs and stellar communication and service.